Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sometimes.../The Dark

Some stuff I wrote a long time ago... try and enjoy it without hurting yourself ;)

Sometimes...

Thoughts keep moving
Through my mind,
Like waves on a beach,
Meeting their end
On that shore of ideal.
I can never keep track
Of what I'm thinking,
Because these thoughts
And memories...
They're just like a flock
Of lost birds through
The empty sky...
Not that my head is
Empty... or is it?
In any case, thoughts
Are SO hard to maintain,
And writing becomes a
Chore, rather than a hobby.
And, like always,
The mood dies
And I miss that train...
Again and again.
What can I say?
Someday... it gets better.


The Dark

Let me tell you a STORY:

There was a boy,
who had it all.

But then SHIT HAPPENED,
Death happened,

And he fell, very far, into the
dark, where he found people,
exactly like him-

just
like
him.

And he devised a plan, to
ESCAPE.

But when the time came,
he lifted everyone out of that hole,
The Dark.

And found that no one was left
to lift him up...

and everyone had
run away...

and no one would
pull him up.

And he waited.
And waited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! No one should ever be left in the hole after helping everyone out. But I suppose its the curse of altruism (word?) in this world. You do good though, oh Slayer of Jokes.
Someone'll come.